May 29, 2013

OWA 2013 Emails Stuck in Drafts folders

f you install Exchange Server 2013 for the first time and if you try to send a test emails from OWA, the emails may stuck in drafts folder.
As usual, If we check the Exchange Server related services, all the services will run as normal and there won’t be any issue which cause this mail flow issue.
Fix: If you add the second exchange 2013 server, the mail flow will work as normal. Not sure what is causing the Emails when the second Exchange Server is installed.
Another Fix: Configure the DNS lookup to use your DNS servers IP Address.

Login to Exchange Admin Center -> Select the Server -> Click on the Edit option

 On the Edit Option -> Click on the DNS Look -> Internal DNS Lookup -> Custom Settings and Add IP address of your DNS Server and Click Save
Restart MSExchangeTransport Server and send a test email. Let us know if any issues.

15 comments:

azam said...

Please also check the time between DC's and Exchange Servers.

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much. This article solved my headaches with the mail flow. I am bookmarking it for sure.

Thanks again

Nermin

Unknown said...

Hi Admin, thank for your post this article. But don know why i can not solve this issue via your article. may you give any more comment . Thank.

Unknown said...

This fixed my problem. I appreciate very much your help.

Unknown said...

Thnx a lot.. it worked..

giri said...

thank you very much boss.... u really great. i spent 4 hrs to solve the issue but i can not. now i solve the issue with ur blog.....

Anonymous said...

This solved my issue! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

not a solution for me.... i did it and restarted.... but still same erro... mail stuck in the drafts... is there any other way ??

Unknown said...

I did this and the messages are still stuck in Drafts folder, Please Help!!!!

Anonymous said...

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/exchange/SetExchangeComponentToActiv-874bcd4b

-Brad

Anonymous said...

hey, thanks for posting this. It helped me resolve a strange issue on Exchange 2013 that had me scratching my head.

Unknown said...

wao great sir thank u so much

bhupendra743 said...

Thanking you very very much, it's done .

Anonymous said...

Thanks alot.
I was stuck in that problem for about a day...
You've just saved me.
Hav'u great day

Anonymous said...

I am a college instructor just trying to teach Ex2013 SP1. Have experience teaching EX10. The Domain Controller using Server 2012 R2 and Member Server using Ex2013 SP1. Students have their own both servers. Both physical. Clean installs are perfect and DNS works properly on all servers. The issue of “draft stucking” just happens on some computers not all. I will try your advice since other sites mentioned something similar. I noticed your EX2013 using Google and I am using Internet Explorer 10 or 11. Should continue your advice on IE?

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Computer Tricks and Tips